The right type of protection can help you manage those unexpected events that may otherwise mean you have to:
· use your savings or investments;
· borrow money;
· ask family or friends or others for financial assistance;
· sell assets to pay outstanding debts and day-to-day living expenses; or
· find other ways to make ends meet.
and your loved ones.
There are a variety of different personal insurances to consider, such as:
· Life insurance
· Income Protection
· Total & Permanent Disability (TPD)
*Source: Deloitte Access Economics and Compare the Market Research 2019
At Gallagher, we gather and sift through information to find the most suitable personal insurance options for you. So if death, illness or injury were to affect one of the building blocks of your wellbeing, you can rest assured the right money will go to the right people when they need it most.
Are you ready to define what better looks like for you? Let’s talk.