After an unusual year living with the COVID-19 pandemic, we look at how to compete for talent in the post-pandemic environment, updating your employee value proposition, and prioritising the new norm of workplace flexibility.
The report also covers assessing the true cost of financial stress in the workplace and building a sustainable culture with ethics and human values.
Packed with insights from our talented Gallagher team, the Insights Report is a must read.
Details of articles are as per below:
- How to compete for talent in a post-pandemic environment: Opportunities and challenges will look quite different for employers as the world emerges from the pandemic. Scott Krebs, Ph.D., Head of HR Consulting, Gallagher Benefits – Australia; Emily Watson, Marketing Director, Gallagher Benefits – Australia
- 5 key steps to update your Employee Value Proposition: With a renewed focused on employee health and wellbeing, the time is right for companies to look at and reinvent their EVP. Scott Krebs, Ph.D., Head of HR Consulting, Gallagher Benefits – Australia; Emily Watson, Marketing Director, Gallagher Benefits – Australia
- The true cost of workplace financial stress: As an employer, if you can address stressors that reduce your people’s focus on their work, you can increase your company’s productivity. Nick Granville, General Manager, Platform Innovation and Enablement – Australia
- Prioritising workplace flexibility: While the pandemic’s effects forced employers into an uncomfortably reactive position, managing their way through this experience proved that flexibility is a critical asset. The team from Gallagher in Canada
- Building a sustainable culture with ethics and human values: culture that sustainably attracts and engages talent promotes the longevity of employee tenure and the organisation itself. Rodney Johnson, Divisional Vice President Culture and Inclusion; Tom Tropp Global Chief Ethics Officer.
Click here to download the 2021 Insights Report.